Brushpen Flower Contour Drawing


Hello everyone, Wishing you all a Happy New year!  
Like these blank pages which are waiting to be filled with artworks, 
hope this new year brings us new opportunities to be creative. 

Here is my new flower contour drawing from my Youtube Channel! 

You may follow my work on other social media platforms!
Instagram: Prasad Natarajan
Twitter: Onmyeasel

For more such fun exercises join my Master Animal Art Basic Course starting January 8th 2021
For Details and Registration check the link in description

Head over to my online store and check out new artworks listed at great discounted prices!

Here I am using 
110 GSM cartridge sheet
Pentel brushpen 
Sheaffer Black Ink
Staedtler 0.3 mechanical pencil 

You may try this contour drawing exercise and share your drawings with me on social media! 
Use hashtags #flowercontourdrawing while posting your drawings! 
I Will look forward to see your artworks. 
The reference image can be downloaded from here: https://we.tl/t-NeUGilnHs6

See you soon in another video, have a healthy and creative year ahead!

 

Comments