Boiling_Down.
















Title: Boiling_Down.
Shipra Sketch book.
A5 size
Off~White Cartridge Paper-140 gsm
Water proof ink pen

Not been paying attention to my artpage, which i am guilty off. However since my scanner and desktop have broken down. Unable to share good quality scanned images. Managed to scan one of my work, on the spot cooking at anti-poaching camp I attended at Kudremukh forest this year. Lots of art to share however will have to click pictures of them and post them or scan them from outside. Though I continue to make art during weekends, unable to share those at the moment regularly, until the studio is ready, will have to work with other option. Really great opportunity to spend a whole week in the forest, getting to know the basics of nature was really a beautiful experience. So here while our team members were busy cooking up rice for the night, they were kind enough and allowed me to capture those moments in my sketch book.

Comments