Yellow Fellow















Good morning Everyone. You must be wondering if I’ve stopped drawing from all my recent posting. Untrue, I’ve been making sketches and compositions every time i’ve got chance. Also wildlife art is not like any other art form where we could find your reference. It takes lots time and effort to click your own reference pictures and then work on them. So I’ve recently spent many weekends clicking pictures and learning through online portals and following many dedicated wildlife photographers like Suhdir Shivaram . Sir thank you kindly for sharing your valuable experience with the world. Really appreciate it. If you are nature lover you must visit his page!
My studio construction is taking lot of time and energy, it’s been also a year and still 30% percent work is pending. Each one of my family member have put great effort through this. Without family support we surely will not be able to succeed in any field. This morning I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of my online friends for your support. I would like to thank mother nature for her endless beauty, inspiration, lessons and patience with our humans. Looking forward for to attend NatureinFocus 2nd day. A must visit for nature lovers.
Title: Yellow Fellow. When I walked through the Alleppey beach on a scorching March summer day with my wife we spotted few tourist and not much wildlife. However after few hours of walking, we did spot Grey Plovers and Yellow crabs. As my wife sat down to build her little sand castle, I put my elbows to the hot burning sand and waited patiently for this Yellow Crab to appear from its den after laying its eggs. Was waiting for almost 20 minutes however had pre-visualized the composition and the shot I wanted and was focusing on the spot. Finally this crab took pity on me and made appearance and I clicked away in continuous mode. I thanked it for co-operation and moved on to the grey plovers.  

Comments